Manual procedures within your organization can be converted to paperless processes using fluid forms which can then be routed through a configured workflow based approvals. Avoid coding and since the forms you create are not customizations , future upgrades to your PeopleSoft system will not require you to update these forms.
An authorized end user can use:-
- My Forms page to view and complete available forms
- Add Form page to also fill out a new forms, as well as update/view a previously completed form
- Approve/Review page to review or approve a submitted form
Step 1: Specify the Form
- In Design : indicates a form that is being designed, and is not active.
- Activated: Indicates a form that is active and available for form users to complete.
- Inctivated : Indicates a form that has been inactivated by either the form’s owner or a form administrator.
Step 2: Layout
Layout – define the layout of the elements of the form
Step 3: Instructions
Instructions – enter the instructions for users to follow to complete the form
Step 4: Approval
Approval – define the approver user list required for a form which is synchronized with the PeopleSoft Approval Workflow Engine (AWE)
Step 5: Security
Security – define the roles for accessing the form and linking, as well as activate the form